Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Nikki Wheeler's Inchies and Fabric Paper


(Above: Multifariam by Nikki Wheeler. Click on image to enlarge.)
Nikki Wheeler is a talented young fiber artist working in Seattle, Washington. Her work with fabric paper and inchies is inspirational. Her blog shares instructions on creating and using fabric paper. Nikki also uses the Internet to sell her work on Etsy and blogs about her miniature creation available through Art-O-Mats across the nation. She generously includes excellent photos of her work.



(Above: Transcendentalism by Nikki Wheeler. Click on image to enlarge.)

(Above: Interaction by Nikki Wheeler. Click on image to enlarge.)

(Above and below: Nikki Wheeler's Inchies. Click on images to enlarge.)

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Susan,

I feel so out of my league. I have poked around people's blogs a little and I have to admit I'm a little intimidated. Thank you for having faith in me.

Nikki

Cathie said...

You have made a wonderful choice in Nikki! You GO girl!

Doreen G said...

Don't feel intimidated Nikki you deserve to be here.

lindacreates said...

I love the fabric paper quilts! Fantastic work.